CENTRAL SOUTHERN PUB OF THE YEAR 2011.
NOW VOTED IN THE TOP 16 PUBS IN THE UK.
The Old Forge was converted into a pub in 1949. All of the old tools used still remain in the old forge, now a public bar and dining area.
The four barrel plant has been installed in the old out-building of The Radnor Arms in Coleshill.
We are very pleased to announce we have won a prestigious 2010 fine farm food award from The National Trust for our Real Ales.
We are also pleased to announce we have just taken over the running of the Swan Inn Faringdon &Faringdon Brewery